Sunday, April 27, 2014

Cowboy Show in Old Tucson, AZ



Today, I took a drive south to Saguaro National Park to get photos of the saguaro blooming, a goal of mine for a few years now.  The best of those photos will be posted here in the next day or two.  The second part of my excursion took me to Old Tucson, an Old West theme park where many Western movies have been filmed, including Tombstone, featuring Kurt Russell and Val Kilmer.  I have photos of the town scenery, also to come.  In the meantime, to provide a nice break from my flower photo focus, I wanted to use this post to feature a human being.


This cowboy proved himself to be a pro at spinning and moving his lasso.




Finished, amidst much acclaim.


But just when you thought he was going to walk off into the sunset...


He devotes the last part of his show to twirling and juggling his guns.  A show well-done.

No comments:

Post a Comment