Monday, February 17, 2014

Savoring the Details, Phoenix, AZ


I couldn't resist taking this snapshot.  In downtown Phoenix, on 1st Street, just off of Taylor, there is a beautiful, gigantic mural that spans the far length of a building's side.  It displays images that are native to the state of Arizona, including everything from industry to agricultural products of corn and squash, and from cacti to symbols of Native American culture.  It's a spectacular piece of work, and too large for me to capture adequately with a panoramic shot, as the mural darkens and loses some of its color and detail (which might be partly due to the late time of day I make it over to downtown Phoenix).  Well, until I can make it there at an earlier time of day, I hope you can enjoy this floral detail.  Seize the day; savor the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment