Saturday, June 29, 2013

Random Scenes of Seattle, WA

Pike Place Public Market, Seattle, WA
Confession: I am not good with structure, including self-imposed hiatuses from my blog when I have something to share. Here are some select scenes from my recent trip to Seattle.  If Seattle is not America's most beautiful city, then it is definitely ranked among the top five. This was only my second trip to Seattle, the first in ten years, but I am still in love with this city.

Above is a classic shot: the neon sign of the famous Pike Place Public Market lighting up the evening dark. Pike Market is a wonderful open market featuring everything from fresh produce and fish to arts and crafts.  More Pike Market photos to come.

Hazy Moon Over Seattle, WA
I couldn't resist taking a photograph of this. I've been wanting to take a good evening photograph for a while, and this opportunity just offered itself.

Fiery Sunset Above the Mountains, Seattle, WA
Earlier on the exact same evening, a fiery sunset that just grabbed my attention. This was taken just one block over from Pike Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment