Saturday, October 27, 2012

Three Photos from Washington State

Japanese Garden, Seattle, WA
Since my vacation to Boulder, I have been yearning for more outings and thinking about future vacations. I love the idea of taking a trip, even a day-trip, to a different location, breaking up the uniformity of the everyday with new surroundings. I have also been looking at old vacation photos. Years ago, I visited the beautiful city of Seattle, Washington. To my regret, I never got any good photographs of the magnificent city skyline, complete with the Space Needle, but there are a few good photographs. Here are three. The top two are photographs from Seattle's Japanese Garden, and the third was taken during a hike in the Wallace Falls area. Just beautiful. Enjoy!

Japanese Garden, Seattle, WA
Mossy tree trunk and stone, Wallace Falls, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment