Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Along the Boulder Creek Trail, Part Two

Autumn in Boulder, CO
These photos mark my second and final installment of photos taken along the Boulder Creek Trail. The Boulder Creek Trail, if I am remember correctly, heads into the mountains for a good few miles. I didn't walk the entire mountain part of the path, but I made enough headway to enjoy and capture these views. Last Sunday was just brilliant, the kind of sunny autumn day I remember most vividly when I think of my previous period of living in Boulder. Sometimes words get in the way, and so I'll let the photos here speak for themselves.

Autumn cottonwood, Boulder, CO 
Rocky terrain, Boulder, CO
Boulder, CO
Mountains, Boulder, CO 
Boulders in Boulder, CO 
Colorado autumn, Boulder, CO 
Cottonwood, Boulder, CO
A field of pine, Boulder, CO
More rocky terrain, Boulder, CO 
Autumn in Settlers Park, Boulder, CO
This was the last photo I snapped before heading towards the Pearl Street Mall. When I organized my visit to Boulder, I did so hoping to have an opportunity to reminisce and to enjoy a taste of autumn. I am happy to say that the weekend offered me the opportunity to do both.

No comments:

Post a Comment