Friday, August 17, 2012

Morning at Lake Michigan, Chicago (or, What Part of "Parting Shots" Do I Not Understand?)

There is this little patch of park and beach on Thorndale and Sheridan, in my Chicago neighborhood of Edgewater. I don't go there very much, but whenever I do I wonder why I don't go there more often. This morning, that beach offered me some beautiful views of the Lake, which I took before heading downtown for my last Chicago photo excursion (which means more photos to come). I'm going to spare you the commentary and just offer you these choice photos from my time this morning at the Lake. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Thorndale Beach, Chicago, IL 
Thorndale Beach, Chicago, IL
Thorndale Beach, Chicago, IL
Thorndale Beach, Chicago, IL
Thorndale Beach, Chicago, IL
Thorndale Beach, Chicago, IL
Thorndale Beach, Chicago, IL

2 comments:

  1. WOW Great shots. Hey is that a crop circle on Thorndale Beach ; )
    Well these shots couldn't say it any better.
    CHICAGO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be a crop circle. Maybe they're about to land, just like in that movie, "Signs." ;-)

    ReplyDelete